domingo, 28 de abril de 2013



 


Hello everyone and welcome to my own English world.
 
I have a dream, and that dream is to make it easier for Spanish students to learn English. I do not know whether I am going to be able to make this dream true, but this blog is a part of it.
I am starting this blog as a part of my homework as English student but I hope this end up being a space to share teaching experiences in English as a second language.

A thing that worries me a lot is that of introducing the lessons, especially with the youngest students.
Here I am going to leave you some examples of things to do that I have seen in some classes:
There is a teacher that always brings with here this picture and when the session starts, she pastes the picture on the blackboard and then, the children’s know it is English time.

 



 

Another thing I have seen is to use a song or a rhyme to prevent the children from talking and to make them change their mind into English. An example of this can be:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpAj6euIidc&playnext=1&list=PLB988D3F986187158&feature=results_main

 



2 comentarios:

  1. Hello Vine del norte!

    I love the tee-shirt!

    Good luck with your blog! It's looking good!

    Rose Garden.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Congrats on your new blog!!. This is such a great idea, a virtual space where we can share useful learning English tips. Btw, I like its name as well!....A big hurrah to all dreams, of any colour, type and size!! :-)

    ResponderEliminar